View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 07:45 AM   #10
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
My parents taught me a great respect for books. We had a large library at home and we were always encouraged to read. I've always read the same things as my older brother did (2 years my senior), so I've always read above my age, so to speak. I was reading "adult" books by the time I was 12...

I'd have loved a backlit device back then! I always had to read, sneaky!, underneath the blanket with a flashlight! And often my mother had to order me to come downstairs and watch tv with the rest of the family (I preferred to read in my bedroom). For as long as I can remember, I always had a book within easy reach, no matter where I was.
didn't we all ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote