View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 06:51 PM   #8
merrygoblin
merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony PRS-650, HTC Desire
Lightbulb

Sorry to necromancer (or should that be neuromancer*...? ) this thread, but thought any roleplayers on here might like to know there's an RPG of Vurt on Kickstarter now - using MCG's Cypher system. If you've played Numenera or The Strange you'll know the game system.

It's already funded, but any Vurt fans on here also into RPGs might want to check it out. It's at
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...leplaying-game

Oh, and all the Vurt books - and others of Jeff Noons - are out in ebook now. I picked them up for my ereader recently, though I could only find Automated Alice on Amazon (which I then liberated to my Sony reader). I'll admit I kind of lost track of them all those years ago after Pollen, but I'm reading the newer ones now as this KS runs.

* Yes, I know someone else wrote Neuromancer.
merrygoblin is offline   Reply With Quote