View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
ChipAtOuse
ChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the roughChipAtOuse is a jewel in the rough

Device: Nook Glo, Nook Color (N2A)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
I've thoroughly enjoyed the Gask books uploaded by GeorgeH, so these additional books are welcome! Thanks.

You asked for criticisms; I've rapidly scanned the books and found them to be well-formatted. I prefer having indented paragraphs with perhaps a half line space between paragraphs, but that is a minor consideration.
GeorgeH was responsible for introducing me to Gask as well. I did wait a bit after the Project Gutenberg Australia versions appeared before posting my attempts so as not to interfere with what he might have been doing.

After I learn a little more about formatting, I will see what I can do about implementing your suggestions. They both sound like good ideas. Thanks for the feedback.

chip

Last edited by ChipAtOuse; 02-08-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling correction
ChipAtOuse is offline   Reply With Quote