View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 06:06 PM   #38
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Well, I was sort of half joking (but I have been in those meetings - and the subsequent meetings to discuss how the field can be retrofitted into the coding/design. Good times).

Yes, retrospectively, it would be useless or pointless. But for new works it could be thing. Whether it's a good thing or not, I have no idea. But you can bet your boots someone suggested it, just after someone else said "what about page count?" - there followed an offtopic argument way longer than the subject warranted.

Thank goodness I'm retired. Also, Norm in Accounting is good with numbers...he could do it in his "spare time".

Last edited by skb; 06-26-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Poor Norm. What a life.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote