View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
Horrible Tom Waits? Blasphemy....
oh boy, even *with* the irony mark... *sigh*

Quote:
Of course... yeah, there's a good chunk of his stuff that I'd rather put a whole in my head than listen to, but Time, Martha, Ol' 55, Downtown Train (Rod Stewart... uck!), Christmas Card from a Hooker...
and Swordfishtrombones !!! and... and... and...

Quote:
At any rate... Jeff Buckley doing a cover of Martha? I'm so there!
oh, it will break your heart, but it is so worth it.

Quote:
(His version of Cohen's "Hallelujah" = greatest song in the universe.)
to be honest i prefer Cohen's version of "Hallelujah" but i can't argue with the "greatest song in the universe" part... (well... along with a few of Tom Waits' ...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote