View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #107
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Well SneakySnake,

I have just seen your thread and I too am counting those calories and have been for about a week. I am using an Android App on my Archos tablet to keep trackof it all (The app is called Diet and Food).

So far so good, have last a couple of pounds, down to 196 now but want to try to get to 168. I have worked it through with the papp and that means I should be slim and handsomely beautiful by September, although it didn't mention what year lol.

Hope it is going ok for you, must confess I didn't read the whole thread so sorry if you have already said

Pev

Ok I have read the thread now and am really pleased I did. Thanks all for the tips etc

Last edited by Peverel; 06-15-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote