View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #81
Matteob
Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard (3)
I am sorry but I would not pay this for a chromebook. It is the most restrictive machine out there in what you can run on it due to its walled garden.I hope it does fail as it seems exactly what Jonathan Zittrain is talking about in his "Future of the Internet and how to Stop it". I am much more in favour of windows or apple which lets you run third party applications (even at the risk of malware on a pc) than the restrictive environment of a chromebook. I like android phones and tablets but the laptop is a crazy idea. I would not even buy their base £199 version as all it is is a net browsing tool.
Matteob is offline   Reply With Quote