View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #144
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Dear Author has a hands-on review:
http://dearauthor.com/ebooks/review-...=Google+Reader

Quote:
Barnes & Noble has a pair of excellent devices on their hands with the Nook HD and HD+, hardware wise they’re right there in the top-tier. My only hesitation with them is the limited Nook ‘eco system’ combined with the devices’ extremely locked down nature (since you can’t sideload apps like other devices & B&N has so few). If you’re looking for a tablet strictly for reading I don’t think you’ll have any complaints however the lack of music store (you can sideload MP3′s), limited video store and small number of apps available are something to be aware of before making your decision if you’re doing more than reading. If those limitations don’t bother you these devices’ are definitely worth a look. If those limitations are something that concern you I’d look at one of the iPads, a Nexus device or the various Kindle Fire models and see if one of those is a better fit.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote