View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #458
Polyhive
Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyhive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
First post so be gentle please.

I have a few issues myself.

1. Why on earth cannot a book be deleted off the Kobo directly? So obvious an omission?

2. The touch screen esp when trying to access the library needs (at worst) several dozen touches to get it to respond. Rubbish performance.

3. I go to Library and before I can decide whether to search or browse, a book opens all by it's self! Rubbish performance again.

4. touch the screen to turn a page... nothing happens. Try again.... nothing happens...

This is my 2nd machine the first cracked, have I got a lemon or is this level of non performance normal? I am on the whatsit 16 upgrade.

Polyhive
Polyhive is offline   Reply With Quote