View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #44
anagel
anagel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRST-1, PRST-2, PRST-3, Nook, Samsung Galaxy tab, Kobo first gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagel View Post
Hi I am having trouble with my Kobo. I started having "error connecting to device" when connecting to Calibre. It is the malfunction error. I tried factory reset but the problem is still there. I then tried to follow the instructions to remove Sqlite. Almost got it all done BUT when trying to delete the images folder...it wouldn't let me! In frustration I renamed the images folder so I could copy the images folder from the pristine?? zip file --- CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS WILL WORK? sorry with the caps...just want that line to be noticed ... not yelling... thanks for any help...
Thanks for all the info... I was able to delete the images folder later. Renaming the folder did actually work. there must have been a corrupt file somewhere because i went into all the folders on the kobo directory and deleted all the books (some I know I deleted through Calibre and didn't show on the device but there were still some files in the kobo directory). I was able to go back in later and delete the old images folder.
anagel is offline   Reply With Quote