View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 01:52 AM   #13
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Kimberly, Welcome to MR.

I have a few links to places you may want to check out, since you have that old/new 505 (I love mine).

MobileRead's Patricia Clark Memorial Library has free ebooks that have been beautifully formatted by some very dedicated MR members. ePub format

You can also check the MR Wiki page dedicated to free ebook sites.

Free and for purchase ebooks smashwords.com and baen.com Plus Baen has a great free library

Some free ebook sites - feedbooks.com , manybooks.net and Project Gutenburg

You can follow the Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading? Thread and get some great ideas about what other members have read and their comments.

We even have an Author / Publisher Self-Promotion and a Deals, Freebies, and Resources forum where you can discover something new to read (some are free or discount with a coupon code).

You can explore using Calibre to manage your library of DRM free books and Kovid, the creator, frequents the forums here. We even have a dedicated Calibre forum.

Here are some book search engines for finding and comparing book prices.. (books found with the search engines may be at sites that have DRM and geographic restricted books) Inkmesh, AddAll, and eBookPrice.Info.

Have fun exploring the forums and just ask if you have any questions.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote