View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:48 PM   #11
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
The worst one I ever read was one where a town is raided and one friend goes to the castle and becomes the princess, the other characters are left to fend for themselves.
The princess becomes pregnant, the other two find or fall into a hole in the ground. Next page 9 months later. Baby is born, other two are now near the castle and there was not any magic.
Uhm, what the heck.
Wait! You mean someone stole my story? Now I'll have to think up another one.

@Dr Drib - I'm well underway with Faulkner (ah, procrastination...I haz it). Many, many thanks.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote