View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 02:57 PM   #1683
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikbi8 View Post
Hello, it could be a single Adult password (parental code). And an option lock could be added to the parameters menu on each epub (in the ... menu). If the pub is protected, it could be open only with parental code.

It seems to be the easiest way.

Thank you,
There’s a simpler way they could implement this. Allow passwords on collections. Any book in a password locked collection then requires that password even when accessed from outside the collection.

Removing books from the collection or deleting the collection would also require the password.

It’d get tricky if you wanted to create multiple collections with passwords especially if those passwords were different. But I don’t think it’s beyond the realm of possibility.

That said I can’t see them making this a priority considering how long the parental controls took to be added and how niche I imagine the demand for this kind of management to be.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote