View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #11
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
sounds like a good idea. will take me some time. Though do you know what the logic is in
Gemüse => Gem%C3%BCse
? then i will start working on it as soon as I have a little time.

So i looked in to this a little more and it seems that wikipedia articles dont always hace obvious titles. for example to get the wiki page on calibre you would have to put in calibre (software) and not just calibre or calibre software. Seems like its just easier to copy paste the URL.

Last edited by Krittika Goyal; 07-14-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote