View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:05 AM   #59
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I checked a Target in NH yesterday, and they said they had them in stock, but needed to replace an endcap to get the display up. They thought they'd have that done by the end of this week. The first employee I spoke with was clueless, but she immediately referred me to a second employee, who was at least familiar with the plan, and offered to check stock for me right then. (I explained that I already had one but was checking for a friend. That would be you lot. )
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote