Thread: PRS-950 PRS 950 update 2.X.X
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 04:07 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm69 View Post
Could I have the link to?
Sure. Again, I'll put it in a private mail. Maybe I should find out if it's okay to paste it, and a couple other Sony firmware links, publicly. (It would smoother that way.) Please let me know if there are any issues with the link in private mail.

EDIT: It doesn't look like you have private mail here. I'm going to take a chance and just post it (temporarily) here -- once you download the file let me know and I'll delete the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IVX...BzaS3Omuh/view

Last edited by rcentros; 01-16-2023 at 04:11 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote