View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
Douglas Rhodes
Connoisseur
Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Storm, laptop
When I was writing my novel I averaged around 16 pages a day. On a good day I would pump out around 20.

When I write short fiction I usually keep at it until the first draft is done, so somewhere between 12 and 20 pages.

Of course, it always needs heavy editing. I usually do between three and five rewrites (and no that doesn't mean four smartass) before I feel I've gotten the story down. Of course my wife will always find at least one typo in my "final" version.
Douglas Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote