View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 07:31 AM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
CSS compliance in AZW3 books?

I've noticed that my Kindle ignores "page-break-after:avoid" on subheadings, which is pretty annoying; I've also tried to persuade it to do automatic dictionary based hyphenation by putting lang="en" in the <html> tag and then applying various CSS styles to <body>: hyphens, -webkit-hyphens, -moz-hyphens and -ms-hyphens, none of which seem to work.

Can anyone tell me if there's a (probably Kindle-specific) way to do these things? And, does anyone have a list of workarounds for any other CSS things that don't work in AZW3 files?

TIA!
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote