Thread: TBR lists
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stop__dreaming View Post
When you have a large 'to read list' and the options are quite overwhelming with so many novels to choose from how do you pick what to read next?
I tend to mix it up a bit rather than sticking to one genre or author. I also try to read books that have been on my TBR longer than others, all else being equal.

And sometimes I do just metaphorically stick a pin in the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop__dreaming View Post
My TBR list is constantly getting bigger and I sometimes find it difficult to choose a novel when so many are screaming out to me!
I suspect that you might like to join the Ebook Buying Addicts' Support Thread. You'll find help and sympathy there.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote