View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 06:48 PM   #28
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Will this possibly affect those who have a contemporary to Mini device that hasn't been updated in years? ie: I have a Kobo Glo that I haven't updated since before 3.19..whatever software number the Mini is getting updated to (I can't check the number, as it's in a different place than I am, at the mo). If I don't update it, then have to do a factory reset, will it be a problem too?
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote