View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 11:44 AM   #14
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
On my AuraHD, which is infrared, I constantly have problems with the touch screen not registering my touch, or registering a long press as a swipe, or something similar.
Most likely you're aware of this, but just in case, could there be enough dust or detritus around the edges that makes it wonky? I once gently pushed a toothpick around the edge, and then used a cloth to finish up cleaning everything, and then the infrared performed better.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote