View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 02:09 PM   #10
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Whereas my experience is the opposite. On my AuraHD, which is infrared, I constantly have problems with the touch screen not registering my touch, or registering a long press as a swipe, or something similar. I also have the annoyance that when I'm reading in bed, if a piece of the sheet/blanket touches the screen it turns the page (or does something else unwanted). With my capacitive devices, I (almost) never have an issue it not registering a touch, and when I do, it's very rare.

Shari
Your experience is indeed the opposite. Probably the reason is not the infrared then, but Pocketbook must be doing something right and Kobo wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
PDFs? I think you are better off with a tablet than an ereader.
Here's what an ereader can do with pdf https://youtu.be/sXuplTRvsEM?t=35
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote