View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #9
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
PDFs? I think you are better off with a tablet than an ereader. Which one you get depends a bit on your budget, where you live and your eyesight. My late sister thought the inexpensive Fire was the cat's meow for reading in bed - she could adjust the light to whatever she wanted. It was heavier than an ereader, but still lighter than a paperback. I've used the Fires for reading pdfs for several years now. Really quite excellent although I now have to go to a larger unit because of my eyesight.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote