View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
I don't know about the newer Kobos, but on my Glo even the 1% light setting is blindingly bright in the dark.
I never had any real issue with the Glo, but it would have been good to have it go a bit dimmer. But, all the newer Kobo devices I have used will go a lot dimmer. And the ones with the ComfortLight Plus that can adjust the colour seem to go even dimmer when you adjust the colour.

Quote:
works well with Calibre.
And I'd like to think that all Kobo's work very well with calibre.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote