View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 07:11 PM   #1452
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
And I followed those instructions. When I try to open the resulting file, I get the following error:

"line 1: ./k2pdfopt: No such file or directory
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed."
You must be the first person to have truly tried out the custom script! Or maybe it stopped working in a more recent version of OSX. Either way, I have updated the OSX instructions for the custom script so that they work again--you have to put "cd Desktop" as the first line of the custom script. Some of the other instructions need minor updates as well (OSX no longer allows k2pdfopt to run immediately after downloading unless you use Ctrl-Click / Open to start it the first time), but apparently you figured that out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote