View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 06:04 PM   #28
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That is odd that it doesn't work with the Aura as a sleep cover. It works as a sleep cover for my H2O and the description for the KA1 says it's a sleep cover.
Yeah. Maybe because the Aura was the first to use that? I dunno.

First review for mine: I love the texture of this case but am disappointed in myself for not noticing that is does not have the auto sleep/wake feature built into it. If it have that feature this would be a 5+ star review!

But really, it's not so bad. At least this way I get to see my book covers.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote