View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:55 PM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
You and I have the same case (though mine is for the original Aura).

I wish it worked as a sleep cover. But other than that, I actually like it more than the official sleep cover I had (the plastic clip broke in that).
That is odd that it doesn't work with the Aura as a sleep cover. It works as a sleep cover for my H2O and the description for the KA1 says it's a sleep cover.

But yes, I rather like the design and it's a very easy cover to hold and not heavy.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote