View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:20 PM   #1065
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Could you elaborate? I don't really see scenario when that would be useful.
Buy a comic/manga in AZW3 from Amazon, but want to read it on an ePub device or vice versa. I have hundreds of manga in AZW3 from Amazon Japan but I'd like to read them on a Kobo Aura One. It's also the easiest way to get legit raw manga so I'll probably keep getting them in AZW3.

Converting with Calibre breaks the layouts.

I know this is probably kinda niche but I'd thought I'd ask.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote