View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:04 PM   #1063
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Would it be possible to add support for DRM-free AZW3 and epub conversion to vice versa e.g. AZW3->ePub and ePub->AZW3? Not for books obviously but for comics in those formats? I know I could go AZW3->Zip->image folder->epub but you lose all metadata. KCC does a really great job making fixed layout ePubs.

Is there at least a way to add metadata using KCC through commandline? I could probably make some script to do most of what I want, though I don't think it'll be as slick.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote