View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 08:04 PM   #8
skreutzer
Software Developer
skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
DaleDe, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who sometimes isn't all too aware of the conditions. Not that they're well understood by now, but at least I need a reminder from time to time.

CC0 and Public Domain are perfectly fine, and as I would consider them as "default" for most works in the lists, I don't worry about their legal status isn't explicitly stated in lists or threads. Instead, the minority of restrictively licensed works are a problem for me, as this information isn't machine-readable available somewhere, so they're indistinguishable from the free works, therefore the whole library looks like a minefield for me. When working with the entire library, there's absolutely no way to pass the field without stepping on a mine, and I have no method for finding paths around them.
skreutzer is offline   Reply With Quote