View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #18558
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished The Man in the Queue, by Josephine Tey. Her first Alan Grant mystery, and not really her best. But I did enjoy it, though not as much as her later ones.

Next up, an early Joe Abercrombie, The Blade Itself. I have been putting off this book for nearly a year, but it came well recommended and I think I'm going to have to give it a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I just read this book a few weeks ago, after also having put it off for a year or so. I enjoyed reading the First Law trilogy, I hope you enjoy it too!
Question for anyone who has read this book (and/or the series) -- does it stop with the torture stuff or does that continue. If it's going to continue, I'm going to dump it now. I really don't need this level of nastiness.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote