Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #340
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
Two bugs in the 2.10.0 FW release are being discussed in another thread, but I thought I'd list them here, in case Kobo is monitoring this bug thread:

1. Even though I have turned off Adobe page numbering in the margin, every time I wake my Aura HD from sleep, the page numbers are there again. If I open the bottom menu and just touch the minus sign to the left of the line-spacing slider (which I have set to minimum line spacing), the page numbers go away again until the next time I wake the HD from sleep.

2. The font size increases at chapter breaks so that all text is the same size as the chapter header. Sometimes I can read a chapter or two without problem, but once it starts, it seems to happen at every chapter break. Not sure yet what triggers this, but it is extremely annoying.
Updated to FW 3.0.0 and the above two bugs are still present.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote