Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #338
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post

Again, because of the new info we have, I think you could:
  • Split the bug in two.
  • Rename the kepub one (the dash spacing issue) to "ACCESS adds extra spaces around dashes when justifying text. It looks extremely weird in Spanish dialogues."
  • Rename the epub one to "white-space:nowrap; doesn't work in RMSDK anymore".
  • Consider them confirmed?

OTOH, I'm now on 2.10.0 firmware and my eReader is an AuraHD, not an Aura. (Although as I said both data seem quite irrelevant).
Well I haven't tested the RMSDK bug but I can confirm that ACCESS one is still present in 3.0.0 (as sadly expected )

Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post
Nonetheless a small bug which I can always replicate is turning on Kobo Recommendations when syncing...

I turn Recommendations off. (I go home, re-enter settings and I confirm it is still in off). Then I sync (it doesn't matter a manual syncing or an automated one), and then I get the recommendations anyway and the setting appears changed to on.

(I'm really fed up about dismissing that tile...)
This issue is also present in 3.0.0
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote