Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #334
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi I've also suffered the light issue but just once (till now). Somehow my ereader was in 1% (or something like that), but the brightness setting showed 30% which was my previously set and supposed value. But neither I have found any trigger for the bug nor evidently I've been able to replicate it. And when I noticed it I can swear that there wasn't any PC connection in the middle from my previous reading session.

Nonetheless a small bug which I can always replicate is turning on Kobo Recommendations when syncing...

I turn Recommendations off. (I go home, re-enter settings and I confirm it is still in off). Then I sync (it doesn't matter a manual syncing or an automated one), and then I get the recommendations anyway and the setting appears changed to on.

(I'm really fed up about dismissing that tile...)
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote