View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #21
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
No-one I know has ever bought a Kobo book. Not that that means anything but I find it hard to believe that Kobo sells more actual ebooks anywhere than Amazon. If they did I would expect them to be announcing it.
Who says they didn't announce it?

http://blog.kobobooks.com/triple-digit-growth-at-kobo/

Note that they are specific that this in reference to e-books, not e-readers. Their dominance in e-reader sales in Canada has been well established prior to this, but this was the first reference to e-book sales dominance in Canada I'm aware of.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote