View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 09:51 PM   #26
narflet
narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 3
I set my self a challenge of 52 books this year - a book a week. That seems to have worked well. My goodreads stats is recording 98 books, but once graphic novels/comics and shorts have been removed that leaves me with 49 actual books (currently on my 50th).

So, I'm going for 52 again next year. It's a nice, comfortable amount.

As for specific things I'd like to read. This year I read all the James Bond books (and watched the film of the same name (for books only, not short stories)); Next year I'd like to read more non-fiction titles. I read 4 this year, I'd like to double that next. Other than that, whatever takes my fancy I guess. Although I've already got 6 shelved as 'to read' that are either part of ongoing series or from authors I like.

I'm also trialling the MR book club this month, so if I like it then I'll do that next year too.
narflet is offline   Reply With Quote