View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
EltaninPub
Nameless Being

Half Off on Marvelous Land of Oz (and I don't know why) - $0.99 DRM-free kindle

I'm Cathy Ryan, the Editor in Chief of Eltanin Publishing. Soon we will have some books out by great new authors. In the meantime, we've published a few public domain books that we have formatted and spruced up - well formatted images, "jumpable" chapters, clickable table of contents, etc.

I'm writing today because The Marvelous Land of Oz is currently on sale for half off - $0.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004T5NI8S

When we published The Marvelous Land of Oz on Amazon, Amazon wouldn't let us post it for $0.99 because it is over 3 MB (they have rules about price and file size, presumably because they are paying the bandwidth fees to send it over 3G). They insisted on $1.99. Well, yesterday I noticed that Amazon dropped the price to $0.99! I don't know why, but if you are interested, grab it because I have no idea how long it will last at that price.

The book is DRM-free, so you can buy the Amazon version and convert it to ePub if you want to read it on other devices (such as color Nook - about 10 of the 130 images are color).

Last edited by EltaninPub; 05-06-2011 at 04:29 PM.