View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Another possible Book List idea for the future... I expect those who retain already Read books in CC may like to see at-a-glance which books are Read and which aren't. I know you can select Read/Unread by grouping but a simple one-char field (e.g. asterisk or a tick) in a fixed column (between cover and Author/Title ???) in Book List might be nice.

Plus I'll reiterate my long-standing wish to be able to 'promote' the Comments field to be the first (after cover) on the Book Details page. Having Author and Title at the top seems a waste when I can easily read that info on the cover. As for Publisher, ISBN and Languages, if I had the option, I really don't need to see them in CC at all - but that's probably just me.

Last edited by jackie_w; 03-11-2014 at 07:41 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote