View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 09:46 PM   #16
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzal View Post
Thanks for your support, I tried your method and managed to authorize the T2 with Sony Reader, but this causes ADE to loose its authorization (means I can no longer download .acsm with ADE, as I get error "check activation" whenever I double click a .acsm to download it)
I'm not certain, but I think Adobe only allows five ADE authorizations per account. I wonder if you're running into that issue? That's all I can come up with, because I've never lost authorization on a device (or ADE itself?) once it had been authorized. I think I've read that you can request more authorizations from Adobe or have them reset your authorizations for your account, in case you had eReaders or other ADE accounts on other computers that you no longer use.

There are others here who know a lot more about ADE than I do. Hopefully someone with more information will chime in.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote