View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
Hi, thanks!

The only snag is that I didn't install the USB support for Calibre, because I wasn't 100% sure I was going with that over the Sony software when I installed it. So is there a way to pull the files over into the Sony software?
You don't need the drivers with the Sony 505. That said, you can also click on Save To Disk in calibre and point to the Sony 505... or even some other folder if you want.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote