View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #48
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Pepin33 - could you post a sample CSV file where this causes you a problem? And include a screenshot or save/export your settings for that file so I can see them? As I just gave this a quick whirl using the example line in your initial post and it works ok for me in that it does not mess up the trailing columns.

There were two minor problems I did notice. The first was that in the Contents view on the left side it does mess up the display of quotes for that particular column (if you have the Unquote option checked which you normally would). Secondly on the right hand side when it displays the Preview results the internal quotes are removed completely as though they never existed if you happen to assign the internal quotes column to a Title field (as I have hard-coded logic that removes those).

However the following column was correctly picked up so everything was still as functional as I would expect? This was with the Unquote option checked btw.

Last edited by kiwidude; 12-11-2012 at 05:41 AM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote