View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #11
arikfunke
Enthusiast
arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.arikfunke is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: iRex
Problem interacting with kinamp

Hi,

thank to Kuja for writing this!

I got it to work with kinamp but only partially:

1. When I only go into a music folder (e.g. music/abc/def) but do not click on any of the titles, nothing is being played on starting the launchpad script. This is despite /tmp/mplayer.playlist seeming to have been populated correctly.

2. When I do click on a title and start the launchpad script, I get the same playlist with all the titles but the clicked title is added at the beginning. Oddly enough it plays the "clicked" title from the playlist but then stops playing.

Any idea why this is happening?

Many thanks

---
EDIT:
It appears this is entirely a kinamp problem. When starting mplayer with the playlist everything works fine. Moving this question to the kinamp thread.

Last edited by arikfunke; 03-05-2012 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Found this info
arikfunke is offline   Reply With Quote