View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 03:37 PM   #7
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
And your point is...? My point is that whatever is done, GitHub should be kept alive as the (or at least a, for all I care) place to track Marvin bug reports and feature requests. No need to set up a new GitHub for Marvin 3, in my opinion; the current listing is perfectly fine, I believe – it simply needs to be updated to reflect the most recent Marvin 3 developments. But many Marvin deficiencies are (unfortunately) shared among all existing Marvin versions, and that is why I believe it's not necessary to set up a separate GitHub for Marvin 3.

PS: If the hordes of MobileRead trolls stay away from GitHub, so much the better! GitHub, as a professional tool, thanks to its clear organization, makes it obvious which users are truly trying to help improve Marvin, and which users simply have nothing better to do than to attack fellow Marvin users. Here, in chaotic MobileRead forums, that crucial difference is obfuscated, which suits the trolls, of course.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote