View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #95
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Any inclination as to a timeline?
Ballpark?
Well, I know Alex has been very busy lately with some new measures he incorporated into the software to try to stem the tide of of all the "Watch Online Stream" spam we've been getting hit with on a daily basis as of late, and he's also tracking down a software glitch that was causing certain posts to hang up, but hopefully now that he's isolated and corrected the problem that was causing the software glitch and instituted measures that have reduced much of the spam, he'll have time soon to integrate Tapatalk. I'm looking forward to it myself.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote