View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #10
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
The only free books I read are public domain classics. Because I'm sure I'm not wasting my time.

OTOH, the problem with the digital age is that we're digitizing everything first and asking later, like if something is well worth it to be left for posterity. This means some people we'll read any really trashy and juvenile pulp from the beginning of last century and immediately call it a classic, just because it's available as a public domain ebook! Ouch!

just let trash go down the toilet...
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote