View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Since mid January I have read about 125 free books, not including public domain titles. Most of those have been short stories and novellas. Of those 125, I deleted about 35 without finishing or after reading them because I knew I would never read them again.

The remaining 90 books I have kept because I would be willing to read them again and/or others by the same author. I have made notes on 8 authors I would consider buying if the book sounds interesting and the price is reasonable.

ETA These books are all by authors I had not previously read.

Last edited by GeckoFriend; 05-07-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Edit typo and for clarification
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote