View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
I don't buy ebooks at all. I have something over 1000 files on my device now, mostly epub, pdf, and djvu. The only non-free ones (aside from a handful of technically illegal ones I don't lose sleep over) are the pdfs of Martin Gardner's books my wife got me for Christmas a couple of years before I got the e-reader.
I got this thing to read Project Gutenberg books and free mathematical papers and lecture notes. Then I discovered the library here at MR. I don't see me ever buying any ebooks.
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote