View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I have yet to finish a free book, outside the classics available at Gutenberg. I have started a few free indies, more than five but less than ten. So far I have deleted them within the first chapter. But I have read some classics that I missed reading in my youth, thanks to their availability either here in MR's Patricia Clark Memorial Library or at Gutenberg.org. Checking my Calibre Library I see that I have 14 such classics downloaded and finished reading and another 6 on my TBR list. I have however re-installed Calibre on a new computer and their might have been some on the older computer that I haven't transferred.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote