View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #11
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Not all can be re-downloaded

I went to the Sony Reader Store, opened my account, and found that about half of the books I purchased before the upgrade are NOT available for re-download.

Thus, keep those old eBooks and back them up to an external drive along with everything else in My Documents.

By the way, I used to read books with Adobe Reader 5 years ago. They cannot be read anymore with the new Adobe Digital Editions. Thus, as technology advances old eBooks may not be readable anymore.

DRM protection keeps evolving as does the reading software and old eBooks fade to dust.

Last edited by sirmaru; 12-13-2009 at 12:22 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote