View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 01:03 AM   #1785
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
You might be interested in the new DVD releases of the Sinatra Timex shows, each with two shows: Volume 1 and Volume 2.

The quality of the clips I've seen posted so far doesn't seem to be much of an improvement over what's already in wide circulation (e.g., at the Internet Archive), but I ordered anyway since these are the official releases and fairly inexpensive ($8 and $9).
When you get them, can you let me know what the quality is like? I have the IA ones also and I'm considering getting these, but... so many things on my wishlist already.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote